This is a story of one girl’s spiritual growth spurt. Starting in 2013, I’ve been More ...
Uses for Frankincense Oil:
- Increase immunity: Apply 1-3 drops on the base of the feet to increase your immunity.
- Say goodbye to stretch marks: Lessen the appearance of stretch marks. Twice daily, dab a few drops on your stretch marks to heal the skin and help them fade away. This works best if you do it once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Say goodbye to sunspots: We love the time in the sun but not the little kisses that stay on our face as sunspots. Apply 1-2 drops of frankincense essential oil (not diluted) directly to sun-damaged areas of skin twice per day will help the spots fade.
- Bye bye blisters: Apply Frankincense essential oil (diluted with a carrier oil) directly onto the blister 3-5 times a day – it will help to speed the healing.
- Bountiful breasts: Rub 2-3 drops of undiluted frankincense oil directly onto the breast and lower abdomen daily to help keep breast tight and pert.
- Say goodbye to cysts and warts: Apply 1-2 drops on the wart or cyst 2 times a day and watch it disappear.
- Fragile Fingernails no more!: Bring those weak nails back to life with 1-3 drops of frankincense essential oil. Apply the oil to the base of the ﬁngernail as well as on the top of the nail.
- Wave away the wrinkles: While its wonderful to smile, we don’t need the lines they leave behind. Lightly massage 1-2 drops on the outside of the eyes daily.
- Acne Away: Dab the Frankincense oil on a pimple 3 times a day and see it vanish.
- Balance hormones: Inhale one drop of Frankincense oil to stimulate the Pineal and Pituitary glands and in turn help to regulate the hormones.
Did you know…
Click here for some recipes with Frankincense in them.