This is a story of one girl’s spiritual growth spurt. Starting in 2013, I’ve been More ...
To visit IHerb, please click here!
The base to build your DIY Beautiful Natural Beauty kit:
1. Coconut oil: A must for any beauty cabinet and kitchen! I never run out of this stuff! I LOVE this brand from the Philippines.
2. Shea Butter: Amazing for lip glosses, body creams, face creams…
3. Cocoa Butter: Another great ingredient to give your home made hand and body cream a little chocolatey smell.
4. Baking Soda: Wahhh! Don’t buy me on Iherb baby! I’m heavy! You can get me at most supermarkets. BUT…this is a key ingredient in home made toothpaste! Everyone should be making their own toothpaste!
5. Beeswax: Yep…straight from the Queen Bees Crib! This stuff looks like little pellets and it is so great for body/hand creams and lip gloss!
6. Jojoba Oil: A great oil to use as a base in face serums and creams. Add Pure Essential Oils (click here to find Pure Essential Oils) and you can treat wrinkles, blemishes, acne etc
7. Argan Oil: Amazing for the hair and the base of a serum as above.
8. Essential Oils: Not a product to buy on Iherb. These gifts from Nature have been used for centuries. Yep…that’s what Cleopatra used and we all know how hot she was! Essential oils can be tricky because regulations are not tight on what goes inside. Click here to find out more about the best Essential Oils.