Uses for Thieves Oil:
- Keep away the cold: Protect yourself and your children from catching whatever is going by rubbing Thieves on the base of the feet. Its like a magic shield from disease.
- Make your own toothpaste: A little coconut oil, bicarb soda and thieves can make a wonderful toothpaste that will keep your dentist more than impressed, keeping your teeth white but also your gums free from disease.
- Bye bye Bronchitis: Mix 1-2 drops with 10 mls of coconut oil and apply to the chest and throat.
- Sooth a sore throat: Mix 1-2 drops of thieves with water, gargle and swallow for a sore throat.
- The perfect home environment: Diﬀuse thieves in your home to bring the germ count down.
- Disinfect the dishes: Every so open, your dishes can do with a good clean. Add a few drops to your dishwasher for cleaner dishes.
- Gum disease be gone: Apply to gums to prevent and treat gum disease.
- Mold no more!: Diﬀuse 203 drops in the house or your oﬃce for 15-30 mins daily to dissolve mold.
- Give up cigarettes: Put thieves on the tip of your tongue when you have a craving for a cigarette. This will help you quit.
- Arthritis away: Rub on sore joints with Coconut Oil to relieve arthritis pain.
Did you know…
Click here for some recipes with Lemon in them.