Uses for Lemon Oil:
Lemon (Citrus lemon) has a strong, clean, purifying citrus scent that is revitalizing and uplifting. It consists of 68 percent d-limonene, a powerful antioxidant. One kilo of Lemon Essential Oil is equivalent to 3000 lemons so it is very powerful. In his book, The Practice of Aromatherapy, Valnet wrote that lemon is a tonic for supporting the nervous and sympathetic nervous system. But there is so much more this wonderful oil can do…
- Remove tough stains: Use 1–2 drops of lemon essential oil to remove gum, oil, grease spots, glue or adhesive, and crayon from most surfaces.
- Lift your mood: Diﬀuse 2-3 drops in an air diﬀuser for 30 minutes and watch your mood lift.
- Alkalise your body: Place 5 drops of lemon oil in a glass bottle (lemon oil will break down a plastic bottle) and drink.*
- Improve circulation: Massage lemon essential oil into cellulite to help improve circulation and eliminate waste from cells.
- Remove odour: Place a few drops onto a cotton ball and place the fridge to remove odours or place a couple of drops in the laundry that you forgot about and put it through another cycle.
- Disinfect: Place 5 drops of lemon oil in a 500 ml spray bottle and spray onto table tops and other surfaces to disinfect.
- Mark free dishes and cups: Add 1-2 drops of lemon essential oil to your dish wash soap and watch the stains disappear.
- Preserve your food: Spray lemon oil over your cut fruit to keep fresh until serving.
- Improve focus: Diﬀuse 2-3 drops of lemon oil in a diﬀuser to obtain a clear, clean mind.
- Bring your jewelry back to life: Place 2-3 drops of lemon oil on a cloth and clean your jewelry back to life.
Did you know…
Click here for some recipes with Lemon in them.