A wonderful oil that reminds me of my childhood and immediately relaxes me. Coming from the
beautiful ﬁelds of Mona, Utah, this oil has so many uses including….
1. Sleeping Aid: Place two drops on the palm of the hand and evenly distribute on the base of both feet
then rub the hands together and inhale deeply.
2. Calming the mind and body: Place 1 drop on the palm of the hand, rub hands together and inhale
deeply for 30 – 60 seconds.
3. Healing burns: Mix 5 drops of Lavender oil with 100 mls of coconut oil in a glass spray bottle and
spray onto the burn at least three times a day.
4. Stopping bruising: As soon as the bruise is caused, rub one drop of Lavender on the bruise at least 3
times a day. Continue for at least 2 weeks.
5. Eliminating Dandruﬀ: When washing the hair, place your shampoo in your hand as normal and add
1-2 drops of lavender oil into your shampoo. Wash your hair as normal.
6. Healing cuts: Rub 1-2 drops lavender oil on the cut as soon as it occurs. The bleeding should stop
immediately. Continue to place Lavender oil on the cut 2-3 times a day until it is healed.
7. Eradicate Eczema / Dermatitis: Place one cup of distilled water and 10 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
in a spray (preferably glass) bottle and close tightly. Shake well and spray on the eﬀected area(s).
8. No more Nausea or motion sickness: Massage 1-3 drops behind the ear and over the navel hourly.
9. No more Nosebleed: Place one drop of Lavender oil on a cotton bud
and Insert into the entry of the bleeding nose.
10. Soothe Dry or chapped skin: Rub lavender essential oil on dry or
chapped skin to moisturize the aﬀected area.
Did you know…
Click here for some recipes with Lavender in them.